|Gear Head College|
|Springer Brakes P-26 and P-66 Instalation
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||joe [ Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:49 am ]|
|Post subject:||Springer Brakes P-26 and P-66 Instalation|
1) Be sure Heim Joint turns freely, if it does not relace link with a heim joint that turns freeley.
2) Be sure that bearings in caliper turn freely, if not bearings will need to be replaced.
3) Caliper pivots bout axle
4) Be sure to red lock tight and correctly tourque to 29 foot pounds the DLK mounting bolts
5) Adjust wheel spacers to center caliper on the rotor
6) DLK should be approximately parallel to the rocker for correct operation.
7) Use only fresh clean brake fluid.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group|